Click here if you prefer to have
this survey automatically e-mailed to you.
Language Learning's Subscriber Survey
Your response to this Language Learning subscriber
survey is highly appreciated!
FREE GIFT: As promised, I'll send you "The
(Proper) Role of Grammar Study in Learning a Foreign Language" as a
free gift for returning your survey to me. I've written this exclusive
article just for survey responders--it will NOT be included in a regular
issue of Language Learning nor on this web site.
In order to respond, simply copy select, copy,(and paste)
the survey into a blank e-mail and then enter your responses beneath each
question. (I'll read this myself, so don't worry about formatting.) Send
your responses to email@example.com.
P.S. I will only use the results of this survey to improve
future issues of Language Learning. The information you provide me
will not be given to anyone else for any other purpose. I'll send you
"The (Proper) Role of Grammar Study in Learning a Foreign
Language" when I receive your survey feedback.
1. What language are you learning or wanting to learn?
2. What level are you at in the language?
3. What is your approach to learning this language? (If
you use more than one of these approaches, please list
each one, in order from most significant to least significant.)
a) in a formal class with a teacher
b) with a tutor
c) with language-learning books, tapes, and/or computer software
d) regular conversation practice/interaction with native speakers
e) other: _________________
4. Do you live in a location where the language you are
learning is spoken by many people whom you have access to?
3. How long have you been subscribed to Language
a) more than ten issues
b) between five and nine issues
c) between two and four issues
d) one issue or none
4. How helpful is Language Learning to you?
a) Extremely helpful--Count me as a raving fan!
b) Very helpful
c) Somewhat helpful
d) I just haven't gotten around to unsubscribing yet.
e) Too early to tell...
5. What are three things that would make Language
Learning the most worthwhile to you?
second most important:
third most important:
6. What types of articles would you like to see included
in future issues of Language Learning?
7. Do you have any other comments you would like to share